WILLEMSTAD, CURACAO – Very courageous is the new single of the aguinaldo’s and gaita group ‘Los Paranderos‘, with a powerful message they flourish the holiday season with… Read more “#LosParanderos – proclaim a brave season with “Balente””
DEN HAAG, NETHERLANDS – Brilliance! Falls short in words to explain our new blog post. Skillful Dutch Caribbean dudes get together in the first Night-session clip. He plans… Read more “#JOSH – Si Mi Palabranan ta Poko”
Tribute to the legacy of Nelson Mandela, the former South African president who passed away on Dec. 5 at the age of 95.
Everyone has been impacted by Nelson Mandela in their own way, just as we just found on YouTube this beautiful tribute song made in Curaçao by the wonder musician ‘Toni’ Worrel.
It is titled “A gift and Inspiration of Jahweh God almighty” and was written and composed by Roy “Toni” Worrell, the music and arrangements done by Roy “Toni” Worrell and Brian van Lierop, the vocals by the Cross Over Gospel Choir.
The description regarding the song: “The lyrics to this song are a blessing for the South African people and their great leader Nelson Mandela who has just past. From the hearts of the people of Curaçao, we dedicate this song to you and our prayers go out to you, that his legacy shall remain in your hearts with the belief that all men should be equal and could live in harmony together as a people. Remember, your strength comes from above. Jehovah God Almighty. God Bless you all.”
+ Nelson Mandela, A remarkable man who inspired each inch in me to hope more, love more, do more, believe more and inspire more. A man of uncommon grace, Madiba’s unwavering courage, forgiveness and hope touched and inspired people all around the world.
The universe called a bright star, an amazing human being in Nelson Mandela. While he is gone, his message of love, tolerance, and understanding will live on in the millions of people that he inspired.
More than a hero, more than an ordinary man beyond an icon … Nelson Mandela, THANK YOU!
We are blessed to have lived in your time and be witnesses of your impact.
“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”
— Nelson Mandela
The journal with the best in entertainment, leadership and lifestyle news, scoops and more hosted by Gwendell “WENSHOW” Mercelina II. More at http://wen-show.com/
– Follow us on http://www.wenshow.me
+ The first photo of ‘North West’ revealed
So, do you think North looks more like Kim Kardashian or Kanye West?
The couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were initially planning to give the first baby photos to a magazine or release them on Twitter or Instagram, but instead used the finale of grandma Kris Jenner’s show for the big reveal. +
Father’s Day was extra sweet for Reggie Bush this year — it was also his first as a dad!
The Detroit Lions running back welcomed his first chlid, a girl named Briseis, on May 6th.
Bush introduced Briseis to the world yesterday via Instagram, with the caption “Enjoying my first Father’s Day with my family! #blessed”
The Tatum’s welcomed their first child into the world just two week’s ago.
As he celebrated his very first Father’s Day as a dad, Channing Tatum shared a sweet family photo introducing his new baby, Everly, with wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum.
“First Father’s Day with my girls,” the actor wrote on social media. They looked like a picture perfect family.
Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum welcomed the baby on May 30 in London.
The 2013 JCI IOBA Creative Young Entrepreneur Award (CYEA).
• CYEA recognizes, honors and celebrates exceptional young entrepreneurs, between the age of 18 and 40, and the role of creativity in their success.
• With tears of joy and happiness Tatiana Saturnino-Felix of Tera Percussions took home the first place of the Creative Young Entrepreneur Award 2013.
• Celebrating now their first lustrum organizing this Award Ceremony, guided by an awesome team of young professionals, this year – Roushaira Alexander took the command. And by the reactions and expectations of the public we can say this was one of the best organized. Each year it gets better, in 2010, Gwendell ‘WENSHOW’ Mercelina Jr. was the Project Leader than followed by Nathalie Cannegieter in 2011, and last year 2012 by Milagros Rodriguez.
• The winner of CYEA was awarded during an awards ceremony night, where Banco di Caribe handed out the grand prize of NAF 10.000 to the absolute winner. This closing event took place at Kura Hulanda on June 6th, 2013.
• With a total of eleven finalists, after Tera Percussions taking home the big prize, the second place was Renato Ignacio of Minubia and the third place went to Tiffany Cristina of Arko-Iris Kinderdagverblijf & Rainbow Unique.
Past CYEA Winners:
· The first winner in 2009 was media professional Ruvette Dirksz who founded GRATE Group, with over 15 years experience in Public Relations and broadcasting business ‘on air’ and ‘off air.
· In 2010, Eugene Maduro took the prize with Living Green Furniture, which offers stylish and robust furniture for the home and office at a very low price.
· Ecoversum of Dennis Anthony won in 2011, EcoVersum stands for Ecological change. EcoVersum specializes in products that help you not only to reduce your carbon footprint and adopt a greener lifestyle but also to save money while doing it.
· Last year 2012, Timo Brouwer’s Green Force won. Green Force is an environmental and recycling company. The focus is on the environment and all related to it. Waste being a continuous ongoing problem created by our irresponsible consumption society, Green Force is dedicated to set up recycling systems at consumer and industrial level in order to tackle this problem.